The NATO Defense College (NDC) offers a limited number of Research Fellowships in the field of social and political sciences. This offer is open to all Partnership for Peace (PfP), NATO Mediterranean Dialogue (MD), Other Military Cooperation/Partners Across the Globe (OMC/PAG) and NATO countries. The objective is to promote scholarly research in areas of particular interest to the Euro-Atlantic Partnership Council (EAPC), PfP, MD, OMC/PAG as well as NATO and its member states.
- Candidates for the NDC/PfP Fellowships must be citizens of one of the following countries: Armenia, Austria, Azerbaijan, Belarus, Bosnia and Herzegovina, Finland, the former Yugoslav Republic of Macedonia1, Georgia, Ireland, Kazakhstan, Kyrgyz Republic, Moldova, Montenegro, Serbia, Sweden, Switzerland, Tajikistan, Turkmenistan, Ukraine or Uzbekistan.
- Candidates for the NDC/MD Fellowships must be citizens of one of the following countries: Algeria,
Egypt, Israel, Jordan, Morocco, Mauritania or Tunisia.
- Candidates for the NDC/OMC/PAG Fellowship must be citizens of one of the following countries: Afghanistan, Australia, Iraq, Japan, Pakistan, Republic of Korea, New Zealand, Mongolia.
- Candidates for the NDC/Eisenhower Defence Fellowships must be citizens of a NATO memberstate: Albania, Belgium, Bulgaria, Canada, Croatia, Czech Republic, Denmark, Estonia, France, Germany, Greece, Hungary, Iceland, Italy, Latvia, Lithuania, Luxembourg, the Netherlands, Norway, Poland, Portugal, Romania, Slovakia, Slovenia, Spain, Turkey, the United Kingdom, and the United States.
Two Fellowships are available for candidates from PfP countries, two for candidates from MD countries, and one for a candidate from an OMC/PAG Country. The Eisenhower Defence Fellowship Programme is open to citizens of NATO member states. It consists of the following:
- Senior Eisenhower Defence Fellow (4 months – €14,000)
- 2 Eisenhower Defence Fellows (3 months each – €9,000 each)
For More Information: