$100,000 Hearst Health Prize for Excellence in Population Health
Application Deadline: August 26, 2016 at 11:59PM (ET).
The prize was created to help identify and promote promising ideas in the field that help to improve health outcomes, and thus proliferate best practices more rapidly. Our goal is to discover, support and showcase the work of an individual, group, organization or institution that has successfully implemented a population health program or intervention that has made a measurable difference.
The winner will receive a $100,000 cash prize in recognition of outstanding achievement in managing or improving population health. This is not a grant program.
- The competition is open to individuals, groups of individuals, organizations, or institutions, but none of the following are eligible to submit an entry: Jefferson College of Population Health; Hearst; their respective affiliates; the employees of any of the foregoing; Hearst Health Prize Judges; any person who has served as a judge for the competition in the previous competition year; the family members of any of the foregoing; or any entity in which any of the foregoing has a financial relationship.
- The population health program, project or initiative submitted for consideration must be active or recently completed (not proposed or in the planning phase) and include outcomes or preliminary findings.
Email to: HearstHealthPrize@jefferson.edu
Before submitting your application, be sure to:
- Provide complete contact information on the application
- Answer all questions in Sections I-III; incomplete submissions will not be considered
- Clearly explain your project in Section I (it must include the following components: description, problem addressed, intervention used, and project goals)
- Refer to any exhbits within the relevant question on your application
- Label all exhibits (i.e. Exhibit A, and Title)
- Submit no more than 11 exhibits in total (up to 8 charts/graphs/illustrations and 3 reports/articles). Applications that exceed the specified limit will be rejected.
- Submit your application by email no later than 11:59 PM ET, August 26, 2016.
Receipt of applications will be acknowledged by email.
For More Information: