International Children’s Film Festival Bangladesh is an annual film festival held countrywide, which showcases full length features, shorts, experimental films made for and by children, including fiction animations and documentaries, from around the world. Founded in 2008, it is the biggest and also the only international film festival for children and young adults in Bangladesh.
The festival prevails with the vision of opening a new world of movies to the children of Bangladesh and exposing them to a diversity of cultures and traditions from various nations through cinema. One of the primary missions of the festival is to provide the youth with a platform to showcase their talent in media and to understand its role in bringing attention to various social issues and in learning through entertainment.
10th ICFFB calls for films!
10th International Children’s Film Festival Bangladesh will screen over 2 hundred movies made for and by children from all around the world from 24-30 January, 2017 countrywide.
- Age limit: Any Bangladeshi children filmmaker up to 18 will be eligible for competition.
- Production time: The film that been produced after January 2015 is eligible to participate the competition.
- Story selection: There’s no such boundary for the selection of the story. But you have to consider that the story cannot be offensive towards the liberation war and the history of Bangladesh, and people from any ethnic group or race.
- Copyright and Authenticity: The idea, story, script and screenplay of your film have to be authentic, and cannot be imitated from any works of others. There must not be a violation of anyone’s copyright in the film.
- Privacy and permissions: There should have proper permissions from the people to be appeared on the screen, at least there should be a clearance of no offensive approach by people’s privacy.
- Credits: You must put on the credits of people or company or any entity that holds the copyright of anything you use in your film.
- Censorship issues: The entire film as well as any part of it cannot consist any content that hurts people from any racial and religious community, and contents that is not appropriate to be screened before the particular audience group of the festival who are aged below 18.
Submit your film before October 30, 2016.
There are different category and sections for film submission.
Filmmakers from Bangladesh
Filmmakers from other countries
For More Information: