Conference venue: AETAS Lumpini, Bangkok, Thailand
Conference dates: 5th – 7th March 2016
The 1th Annual Education and Development Conference, will take place from March 5th – 7th 2016 in Bangkok, Thailand.
This education conference is organized by Tomorrow People Organization– internationally recognized non for profit organization with head quarters in Belgrade, Serbia.
The official language of the conference in English. Attendance of delegates from more than 40 countries is expected.
This highly exciting and challenging international Conference on education 2016 is intended to be a forum, discussion and networking place for academics, researchers, professionals, administrators, educational leaders, policy makers, industry representatives, advanced students, and others.
More specifically, it targets:
- Government officials and policy makers: Learn about the best practices, educational development strategies and educational systems around the world; network with other policy makers and NGOs working in the field of supporting the educational development.
- NGOs: Network with other international NGOs, possible donors and colleagues from around the world and share your achievements and strategies with others.
- Graduate students: Meet your colleagues from around the world, make new friends, and improve your knowledge and communication skills.
- Company representatives: Chance to improve your leadership skills, learn more about the importance of permanent education in achieving the high performances of your organization, meet your colleagues, exchange ideas and establish new connections and partnerships.
- Scholars: Learn some new approaches, hear about others’ experiences and pass on your knowledge and experience on to the others.
- Others: Interested in making some positive changes around them and gaining new knowledge, skills and friends and becoming more useful to their own communities.
Deadline for applications for authors : 1st February 2016
Deadline for proceedings submissions : 10th February 2016
(for registered authors)
For More Information: