Application Deadline: 1st July 2015
Arch2o is seeking a creative, innovative, architecture-obsessed Intern to join our team this Fall 2015 (16 Weeks : Aug 1st – Nov 28th, 2015). Do you want to research/write about the most creative ideas around the globe, be part of an ever growing, globally recognized art , design and architecture website – then read more on what is required and how to apply.
- Applicants must be native English-Speakers.
- Applicants are expected to work in research groups,each group is made up of 3-4 individuals who will work under the supervision of Arch2O editors.
- Fresh university graduate or postgraduate (Applicants must have, at minimum, completed their second year of University).
- Applicants must be able to work from home (or school, workplace) and occasionally attend online events and meetings.
- Arch2o will expect each intern to dedicate an average of 8 hours per week.
- Writing experience is an advantage but not essential (if you have a Blog, or journal?)
How to Apply:
- If you think you have all the above requirements then apply now, please click here to fill out the internship form by July 1st, 9:00 AM EST.
- Arch2O will contact potential candidates (and only potential candidates) for follow-ups the first week of June.
- By the end of your internship, applicants should receive a certificate of appreciation from Arch2O.
For More Information: