Application Deadline: September 30th 2015
Asia Exchange wishes to encourage students to study abroad in Asia. Asia Exchange award scholarships in value of up to 500 €.
Asia Exchange scholarships are awarded twice a year for students from our target countries. The target countries at the moment are Austria, Australia, Belgium, Canada, France, The Czech Republic, Denmark, Estonia, Finland, Germany, The Netherlands, Norway, Sweden, Switzerland and USA.
The student applying for the scholarship needs to be enrolled in an institution of higher education. The scholarship can be granted for one semester abroad.
The scholarship is to be used for studying abroad via Asia Exchange at one of the following universities:
- Bali, Indonesia: Udayana University
- Bangkok, Thailand: Kasetsart University
- Guangzhou, China: Guangzhou University
- Phuket, Thailand: Prince of Songkla University
- Seoul, South Korea: Hankuk University of Foreign Studies
A one page Statement of Purpose and a Transcript of Records are required as attachments.
Application is now open and will close on September 30th, 2015.
Asia Exchange Scholarship will be awarded up to 5 students per application round.
In your Statement of Purpose you should tell us
1) Why it would be academically beneficial for you to go on exchange in Asia
2) How you could encourage other students to study abroad in Asia in the future.
The person who receives the scholarship will commit to writing a blog during the study abroad semester and submitting a study abroad report after the program.
For More Information: