Registration is now open for the exciting new peer-to-peer education programme for secondary schools!
Launching in September 2015, the Childnet Digital Leaders Programme aims to empower young people aged 11-18 years to champion digital citizenship and digital creativity within their schools and to educate their peers, parents and teachers about staying safe online.
This youth leadership programme will offer pupils structured training and ongoing support from Childnet’s expert team, helping make e-safety learning fun and effective and ensuring that schools deliver an outstanding whole school community approach to e-safety.
How to Join the Programme
It’s easy for schools to join the programme and transform their approach to e-safety.
- Get in touch: email us at firstname.lastname@example.org to receive a school information pack. We’re more than happy to answer any queries you may have.
- Sign up: Enrol your school and recruit your digital leaders, with lots of support from Childnet’s team to make it easy for you to get the programme started.
- Complete training: Digital Leaders will be supported through our easy-to-follow online training programme by Childnet’s expert team.
- Get recognition: On completion of the training, the Childnet Digital Leaders will be awarded their badges and schools will be presented with a certificate.
- Transform e-safety in your school: Childnet Digital Leaders will take the lead in delivering impactful e-safety activities in school throughout the year.
- Be part of something bigger: Pupils will join an inspiring online community of Childnet Digital Leaders from schools around the UK.
Benefits for your school
- Empower youth voice
- Transform e-safety provision
- Make e-safety learning fun and effective
- Improve safeguarding
- Proven positive impact on pupils – including safer online behaviours and increased e-safety knowledge
- Digital Leaders gain key skills such as leadership, communication and team work
- Engage and empower parents and staff
- Evidence of impact so you are ready for inspections
- Promote outstanding e-safety practice in school, as recognised by Ofsted
Registration is now open for UK secondary schools to enrol in the Childnet Digital Leaders Programme. To receive a school information pack, please email Caroline and Gareth, our Education Managers: email@example.com.
For More Information: