Application Deadline: 24th August 2015
EUROWEB+ is a scholarship programme for students on undergraduate, master, doctoral and post-doctoral level, as well as for university staff in academic or administrative positions, financed by the European Commission, and a continuation of the previous project EUROWEB.
The EUROWEB+ Scholarship Programme is open to selected nationals in EU countries and Western Balkans who want to study or work at one of the partner institutions, see Applicant information.
The overall objective of EUROWEB+ project is to create a partnership in research and education that will strengthen the ties between EU and Western Balkans.
The Erasmus Mundus EUROWEB scholarship offers a unique opportunity for full-financed academic mobility for individuals from the EU and Western Balkans partner countries. The project is part of the large-scale, EU-funded programme Erasmus Mundus Action 2.
The EUROWEB scholarships are aimed at three so-called Target groups in a specific geographical region in Western Balkans called Lot 11.
The EUROWEB project partner countries from Western Balkans are:
- Albania, Bosnia and Herzegovina, Montenegro and Serbia
The EUROWEB project partner countries from EU are:
- Bulgaria, Croatia, Finland, Germany, Italy, Romania, Spain, Sweden and The Netherlands
- Must be a national of one of the EU or Western Balkan countries concerned by Lot 11 (see Target groups);
- Must not have resided nor have carried out her/his main activity (Studies, work) for more than a total of 12 months over the past five years in one of the host countries
- Must have sufficient knowledge of the language of instruction of the course/programme. Language requirements can be found on each partner institution’s website
- Must belong to one of the specific target groups (see Target groups)
- Must be eligible for program or courses chosen. Admission requirements can be found on each partner institution’s web site.
Staff (Academic or administrative):
- Must be a national of one of the EU or Western Blakan countries concerned by Lot 11 (see Target groups);
- Must work in or be associated to an HEI in the partnership, (see Partner Institutions)
- The Home and the Host Institutions and the individual staff must agree on a program to be carried out;
- Must belong to Target group 1 (see Target groups)
Fields of Study
The EUROWEB project will primarily focus on collaboration in science and high technology domains with a special focus on the thematic fields:
- Computer and Electrical Engineering
- Financial Engineering
- Environmental Science
The EUROWEB Scholarship covers:
- Travel and visa costs including one round trip flight ticket between home and host University. The costs, however, may not exceed a pre-defined maximum amount (see below), based on the travel distance between the two places (measurable with for ex. http://www.distancefromto.net/ ).
- A monthly subsistence allowance.
- Full insurance coverage – health, travel, accident.
- Tuition fees up to 3000 EURO per 10 months, paid to the host institution. (For mobility with duration less than 10 months, tuition fee waiver policy will be applied)
For More Information:
Visit the Official Webpage of the EuroWeb Scholarship Programme