Application Deadline: December 18th 2014
The Foot Locker Scholar Athletes program honors student athletes who demonstrate excellence in school, on their sports teams, and in their communities. Whether you’re the fastest on the team or the most supportive player, we want to hear how sports helped you grow into a strong leader at school and in your community.
In order to be eligible for the Foot Locker Scholar Athletes program, the applicant must:
- Be entering college in the Fall of 2015 as a Freshman at a four-year school for an undergraduate degree.
- Be currently involved in high school sports, intramural sports, or community based sports.
- Have a minimum GPA of 3.0.
- Be a U.S. citizen or permanent legal resident currently residing at the time of application in one of the 50 United States or District of Columbia (you will be asked to prove citizenship and age if you win).
- Not be an employee, officer or director of Foot Locker, Inc., or any of its subsidiaries, or a member of the immediate family of such an employee, officer or director.
Twenty Foot Locker Scholar Athletes will each receive $20,000 in college scholarship money for their excellence in school, on their sports teams, and in their communities.
The scholarship will be awarded in four equal annual payments of $5,000 throughout the winner’s four-year college career.
How to Apply:
Check Your Eligibility
Get The Details
Check out the about page to get all of the information on key dates, judging criteria and prizing.
Start Your Application
Tell us how you are a leader on and off the field. Applications are due by 5pm EST on December 18. Apply today!