Application Deadline: December 1, 2014 at 11:59pm PST. All hiring will be complete by May 2015.
Google invites you to join us for a unique summer experience in a 10-12 week paid internship for first-year MBA students.
What you can expect during an internship at Google:
- Impact: Work on projects core to Google’s business
- Exposure: An inside look at a business career at a technology company
- Professional development: Google leadership and development classes, skill-building workshops, and executive speakers
- Networking: Interaction with Googlers and fellow interns to help expand your network and enhance your summer experience
- Fun: Forge relationships through social activities, community building, and more
Interns at Google are offered competitive salaries and enjoy many Google perks. Relocation may be provided depending on your proximity to the Google office where you’ll be interning.
How to Apply:
Please complete BOTH parts of the MBA Internship application:
Part 1. Click the “Apply Now” button to submit your resume (a cover letter is not required).
Part 2. Complete the Graduate Intern Supplemental Application.
Contact- E-Mail: MBAinternships@google.com.
Apply Now for the Google MBA Intern, Summer 2015 – North America