Application Deadline: June 21st 2015
Young professionals and volunteers from Armenia, Azerbaijan, Belarus, Georgia, Moldova and Ukraine can apply for the new module “Eastern Partnership”
The CrossCulture Internships Programme (CCP) is an exchange and dialogue programme of ifa (Institut für Auslandsbeziehungen). The programme is implemented in partnership with the German Federal Foreign Office. Since 2005 it offers young professionals and committed volunteers the opportunity to expand their professional and political competence as well as to gather international experience through a stay in another cultural context.
The CCP transfers our commitment to intercultural dialogue into action. It gives young people from Germany, Islamic countries and– from 2015 on– European Union’s Eastern Partnership (EaP) countries the chance to gather varied experiences abroad within their fields of professional activity and to share those experiences in their home countries.
- Participants can come from one of the following countries: Armenia, Azerbaijan, Belarus, Georgia, Moldova and Ukraine.
- The target groups are young professionals and committed individuals in different areas of civil society as well as multipliers in media and other relevant organisations
- Applicants should not exceed the age limit of 23 to 45 years.
- Requirements for taking part in the programme include a good command of English and/or German and a permanent employment or volunteer involvement in an organisation or institution in one’s own country.
- Currently enrolled university students will not be considered for selection.
- The applicants must be in good health. Their physical as well as mental working capacity must be sufficient for the requirements of a longer stay abroad and the essential work requirements of the internship.
CrossCulture Internships for the Eastern Partnership countries are mainly offered in the following fields:
- human rights, migration & refugees
- political education & youth participation
- intercultural dialogue, mediation & reconciliation
- renewable energy
- a monthly grant of 550 Euro
- travel costs round-trip
- urban public transport in Germany
- accommodation(small furnished apartment or private room)
- visa fee
- health insurance
Application form and procedure
- The application form consists of two parts: Part one to be filled in and signed by the applicant.
- Part two (recommendation) to be filled in and signed by the applicant’s home organisation.
- CCP applications are accepted via e-mail only.
How to proceed with application documents:
1)Download part one and two.
2)Fill in and upload your picture to part one.
3)Print in colour.
5)Scan and save in pdf format.
6)Attach part one and two to one e-mail.
Please submit the filled in and signed application via e-mailto ifa in Stuttgart, Germany: firstname.lastname@example.org
- one e-mail with two attachments. Name correctly:
Part one: CCP_application_firstname_familyname
Part two: CCP_recommend_applicantsfirstname_familyname
For More Information: