Application Deadline: 22nd June, 2015.
Across the length and breadth of this country, India faces many challenges. But when tackled with innovation that leverages the power of technology, it can help create a transformed and digitally empowered India. We need you to challenge those challenges.
The Intel & DST – Innovate for Digital India Challenge seeks breakthrough solutions from you. Solutions that provide easy, effective technology in the hands of every citizen to help them enhance the quality of their lives.
Shortlisted ideas will have access to a 6 month incubation program, including a 3 month accelerator phase where mentors will assist and guide you to bring your ideas to life through various stages of funding and go to market support.
- Start-ups or business entities entering the Challenge must have been formed in and in accordance with the laws of India
- Applicants (majority shareholders) are required to be Indian resident nationals
- While individuals can apply to this Challenge, top three teams to be considered for equity investment must have a private limited company in accordance with laws of India, by 31st October 2015
- Participants are required to be at least 18 years of age on 1st of June, 2015
- The following persons cannot participate in INTEL & DST – INNOVATE FOR DIGITAL INDIA CHALLENGE: (a) An employee of Intel (b) A member or employee of CIIE or Department of Science and Technology (GOI) (3) A member of the Evaluation panel, or Jury or Advisor for INTEL & DST – INNOVATE FOR DIGITAL INDIA CHALLENGE
- Up to 20 Prototyping Grants of up to INR 2 Lakh each
- Up to 10 Product Development Grants of up to INR 5 Lakh each
- Up to three seed funding / equity investment of up to INR 20 Lakh each
How to Participate:
- Submit a Business Summary outlining the business idea in the format prescribed by the Challenge with guidelines for entry followed
- Business Summaries duly completed and fully filled must be submitted using the online application system before 6pm IST on Monday, 22nd June 2015
- Participants are requested to go to http://www.innovatefordigitalindia.intel.in/ site and click on the ‘Click here to participate’ button. This will redirect participants to www.mygov.in
- The participant will be taken to the task section on the www.mygov.in portal, where a link will appear for INTEL & DST – INNOVATE FOR DIGITAL INDIA CHALLENGE, which will take the participants to the Challenge microsite within MyGov portal
- Participants will have to register and login on this Challenge microsite, and then fill out the application registration form and submit
- On successful submission, participants will receive a confirmation email
For any further query, please write to email@example.com with full name, email id, contact number, and the query.
For More Information: