Application Deadline: October 25 2014
The Start Up Entrepreneurship Academy is an educational project designed as an academic course and training. The main task of the “Start Up” Academy is to educate and train innovative individuals.
The “Start Up” academy will provide the participants with both theoretical and practical knowledge and skills from the finest lecturers and professionals. The sessions would be in the areas of career management, business modeling, trade law, entrepreneurship, finance and SMEs management.
The Programme Details:
- The year-long ”Start Up” Academy will take place within 5 three-day seminars in the first seven months in the following cities: Mavrovo, Kratovo, Veles, Kocani and Skopje.
- The seminars will be followed by 4 month period of implementation of the business models which would emerge from the participants themselves, and eventually the whole project will be completed by “Smart Up” conference where the most successful participants will have the opportunity to present their ideas to potential investors and the wider public in Macedonia.
- The first seminar will take place during the last weekend of November.
- 30 young innovators will have the opportunity to participate in the Academy.
- All young enthusiasts, aged 19-26 who are willing to expand their knowledge in the field of entrepreneurship and are interested in starting up a business of their own, are welcomed to apply to the Start Up Academy.
- Candidates may apply for the Academy only once a year.
- Every candidate who applies to the Academy is also eligible to apply for a scholarship.
- A full scholarship would be awarded to the three best scoring candidates of the recruitment process.
- Three 50% scholarships are going to be rewarded to the candidate placed from 4th to 6th place after the selection process.
For More Information: