Application Deadline: November 15, 2015
UniCredit & Universities Foundation is launching the 5th UniCredit Study-Abroad Exchange Programme. The competition offers 25 grants to undergraduate and master students to spend three to six months abroad to any university within the UniCredit perimeter.
To be eligible for the competition, applicants must:
1. be students in the fields of economics, finance, banking, management engineering, law at least in their 2nd year of study (if undergraduates) enrolled at any university of UniCredit perimeter
2. indicate as host universities only those universities, within the UniCredit perimeter, with an exchange agreement with their home university
- The grants are intended for exchange periods abroad of maximum of six months, between January 2016 and March 2017.
- Each winner will receive a monthly stipend of €700 (gross) for the entire duration of the period abroad and, in addition, a fixed amount of €1,000 for visa, travel or other expenses.
- Applications must be submitted online, by November 15, 2015.
- The twenty-five winners will be announced by December 15, 2015
For More Information: