- Each grant is worth € 1,500 gross of taxes for 1 – 2 summer school courses at Barcelona GSE or a 1- session summer school at London School of Economics and Political Science within the period July- August 2015 ( two grants each school) depending on the school calendar.
- In addition, the foundation pays the school fees directly to the school.
To be eligible for the competition, applicants must:
- Be a citizen of any of the countries where UniCredit is present (UniCredit geography)
- Be a university student (either undergraduate in the final years of higher education institutions or enrolled in a Master program or PhD student) in the fields of economics, finance, banking, management engineering, political science, law, and related fields
- Have a very good knowledge of English
- Have high academic performance
- Be wishing to attend a two-three weeks summer school at any of the above two institutions
The grants are aimed to summer school sessions for a maximum of 3 weeks, between June and August 2015 according to the school calendars
How to apply
- Candidates may only apply online using the application available on the Foundation’s website at www.unicreditanduniversities.eu.
- All the documentation accompanying the application must be submitted exclusively online in PDF format and must be written in English.
- The application form is general and valid for all the contests launched by the foundation.
Therefore we ask the candidate to fill in just the fields of interest. In the application each candidate must indicate:first name, surname, nationality, taxpayer\insurance code, date and place of birth;
mailing address, including post code, telephone number and e-mail address;
the preferred school and a list of maximum 3 courses (in order of preference) where to spend the prize, selected among those indicated in the Annex( the course selection serves as an indication only, therefore cannot be guaranteed);
the preferred summer school period , within June and August 2015;
the name of a University referee;
to have never been convicted of a crime and have never been held in preventive detention or under house arrest;
that there are no criminal proceedings pending against her/him;
that she/he authorizes the Foundation to process her/his personal details, pursuant to Italian Legislative Decree 196/2003
For More Information: