Deadline: 1st March 2015
This University of Groningen – Faculty of Arts- Talent Grant is part of the Orange Tulip Scholarship programme in which all Talent Grants are offered. Application is done via the Orange Tulip Scholarship (OTS) programme published via Netherlands Educational Support Offices (Neso’s) in the country of origin.
- Non-EU/EEA students from Brasil, China, Indonesia, Korea, Mexico, Russia who have been admitted to one of the Master’s programmes or the Faculty of Arts are invited to apply.
University of Groningen – Faculty of Arts – Talent Grants will not be awarded to applicants who have already obtained a University of Groningen Master’s degree or participating in another scholarschip programme which covers tuition fee and/or living costs (e.g. Erasmus+ / EMA2 /NFP/Erik Bleumink Fund).
- The grant values 50% of the annual tuition fee to be paid in monthly installments as a contribution in living costs. In 2015-2016 this will be €450 per month.
- The grant is awarded for the maximum duration of the Master’s degree programme.
- This means 24 months regarding a 2-year Master’s degree programme, 18 months regarding the Master’s degree programme Journalism, or 12 months regarding a 1-year Master’s degree programme.
University of Groningen, Faculty of Arts
2 grants per country ( Brasil, China, Indonesia, Korea, Mexico, Russia) available each year.
- Students who would like to qualify for a Talent Grant should address the Netherlands Educational Support Offices (Neso) in their country.
- A selection committee will review the applications. Students are selected on the basis of (excellent) academic merit, result of English language test, extracurricular activities. Students will be notified as soon as possible about if they are awarded a grant.
For More Information: