Application Deadline: April 30th 2015
Vermont Federal Credit Union is offering educational scholarships for the 2015-2016 school year. Four (4) scholarships will be awarded in the amount of $2,000 each. Two (2) to graduating high school seniors and two (2) to those already enrolled in a college, trade school, or university or having been out of high school for more than one year.
To be eligible to apply, the applicant must meet ALL of the following criteria:
- Applicant must be a member of Vermont Federal
- Applicant must be accepted to or enrolled in an accredited undergraduate program at a college, trade school, or university (minimum 12-credit semester or full-time equivalent)*
- Studies must begin in the Fall of 2015 or Spring of 2016 semester
- Immediate family members of Vermont Federal employees and Board members are not eligible
All applicants must submit the following:
- Completed Vermont Federal scholarship application – Applications must be submitted online at www.vermontfederal.org
- Copy of academic transcript(s) for all classes taken in grades 9-12 and/or (General Education Degree). Those who have already completed college, trade school or university classes should also include those transcripts. Only official transcripts will be accepted. Records should be completed through the last grading period.
- Copy of the letter of acceptance from the college, trade school or university. If college, trade school or university is not determined at the time the application is due, the applicant must send all potential college, trade school or university acceptance letters and notify Scholarship Coordinator as soon as the school is selected.*
*College, trade school or university of choice does not have to be a Vermont institution
Supporting materials (academic transcript(s) and letter(s) of acceptance) should be mailed to:
Vermont Federal Credit Union
PO Box 407
Burlington, VT 05402-0407