Job Title: Digital Analytics Marketing Intern
Time Warner Division Warner Bros. Entertainment Group
WB Business Unit WHV:Domestic
Industry Film Production and Distribution
Area of Interest Internship/Trainee
Location United States – California – Burbank
Requisition # 147434BR
Position Type Intern
Warner Home Entertainment is seeking an undergraduate intern for our Digital Analytics & Strategy department. This internship is intended to provide meaningful and practical work experience to an undergraduate student interested in both YouTube and Digital Analytics for the Home Entertainment Group.
The duration of the internship is approximately 9 weeks.
- Some of the duties will include:
- Assist with YouTube/digital video channel strategy.
- Assist with organizing and clearing clips for YouTube.
- Assist with setting up channels and channel branding.
- Assist with pulling and interpreting analytics from YouTube.
- Assist with creating annotations “cards” on youtube to facilitate reporting.
- Assist with other ad hoc administrative needs and project based work during the summer.
- In addition to gaining valuable work experience in the entertainment industry, all studio interns will have the opportunity to network and attend studio wide intern social events and executive speaker series.
- Must be enrolled as an undergraduate student in a college or university and in good academic standing (3.0 gpa or higher).
- Be majoring in either Finance (Analytics), Mathematics, Business, Research, Marketing, Communications or a directly related field of study.
- Strong familiarity with YouTube platform desired.
- Must have proficient computer skills; Proficiency in MS Word, PowerPoint, Excel and Outlook preferred.
- Must have the ability to communicate effectively and tactfully with managers and other levels of personnel.
- Must have the ability to pay close attention to details.
- Must have the ability to organize.
- Must have the ability to work well under time constraints.
- Must have the ability to handle multiple tasks.
For More Information: