Application Deadline: September 13th 2015
The White House Internship Program provides a unique opportunity to gain valuable professional experience and build leadership skills. This hands-on program is designed to mentor and cultivate today’s young leaders, strengthen their understanding of the Executive Office and prepare them for future public service opportunities.
The White House Internship Program’s mission is to make the “People’s House” accessible to future leaders from around the nation.
The application for the Spring 2015 White House Internship Program is now open.
Applicants must be U.S. citizens, 18 years of age on or before the first day of the internship, and meet at least one of the following criteria:
- Currently enrolled in an undergraduate or graduate degree program at a college, community college, or university (two-to-four year institution)
- Graduated from an undergraduate or graduate degree program at a college, community college, or university (two-to-four year institution) no more than two years before the first day of the internship
- A veteran of the United States Armed Forces who possesses a high school diploma or its equivalent and has served on active duty, for any length of time, in the two years preceding the first day of the internship
A completed packet includes:
- Two Essays: Each answer should be between 300-500 words in length
- Current Resume: Your resume should not exceed one page
- Two Letters of Recommendation
- All application materials must be submitted online.
- All application materials, including recommendations, must be submitted on or before the application deadline.
For More Information: