Application Deadline: January 31, 2015
The Visegrad Scholarship Program is a specific program of the Fund created to facilitate academic exchanges by providing financial support to students or researchers who are citizens of the V4 countries: the Czech Republic, Hungary, Poland and Slovakia (hereinafter the “Member States”) and for foreign citizens to study in the Member States.
All Higher Education Institutions accredited by the governments (ministries responsible for higher education) and Institutes of Academies of Sciences (hereinafter only “University/Institution”) are eligible to be host as well as home institutions. The aim of the VSP is to support the mobility of students and researchers among the specified countries.
- Applicants have successfully completed at least 6 semesters of university studies (applies only to MA-level applicants)
- Applicants must be citizens of one of the following countries/territories: Albania, Armenia, Azerbaijan, Belarus, Bosnia and Herzegovina, Georgia, Kosovo, Macedonia, Moldova, Montenegro, Russia, Serbia, or Ukraine
(Applicants from the Czech Republic, Hungary, Poland, or Slovakia can apply, too, but within the Intra-Visegrad, or Out-Going Schemes)
- Applicants approach the host university/institute themselves
- Applicants apply on-line and send the signed application form with accompanying documents by January 31, 2015 (see details)
- Scholars receive €2,300/semester and can apply for a travel grant
- Host institution receives €1,500/semester for each scholarship holder to cover related costs (e.g. tuition)
- Scholars can re-apply (see Chapter II, Article 3 of the rules for further details)
- Scholars can join the growing Visegrad Alumni family
For More Information: