Application Deadline: 11 December 2015
The Office of International Linkages is now accepting applications for the Academic Year 2016-2017 UP Student Exchange Programs with various international universities. Tuition is free at the host university and selected students are also recommended by UP to the respective scholarship program offered by the host university. Selected students can avail of the University’s Mobility for Vigor and Excellence (MOVE UP) opportunity.
Students who meet the following qualifications are eligible to apply:
(1) enrolled in UP at the time of application;
(2) sophomore to senior standing with very good scholastic record minimum of 2.0 GWA; and
(3) great interest to learn cultural diversity of different countries
Students may refer to this list for the potential host universities. Students are also encouraged to check the websites of these universities to learn more about student life in these foreign universities. Finally, we encourage students to prepare in advance the documents that may take some time to obtain (e.g. passport) to enable them to meet the deadlines set by host universities.
Opportunities for student exchange to several participating universities under the ASEAN University Network-ASEAN Credit Transfer (AUN-ACTS) are also available. For more information about the AUN-ACTS Program, please visit this link and the AUN-ACTS website at acts.ui.ac.id.
Interested students must submit to the Office of International Linkages the following documents on or before 11 December 2015:
• Application Form
• 1-Page Curriculum Vitae
• True Copy of Grades
• Computation of General Weighted Average certified by the Department Head or College Secretary
• 1 Recommendation Letter from previous professor in UP
• Approved Study Plan*
• 500-word Essay/Research Plan on how the student exchange can help in the student’s study/research plan
• Endorsement from the Vice-Chancellor for Academic Affairs or International Relations Office
For More Information: