Application Deadline: 2nd December 2015
Are you an entrepreneurial student or recent graduate with a business idea?
Accenture, in associations with NDRC and media partner The Irish Times, are looking for the Leaders of Tomorrow. Applications for the 2016 Award are now open.
The Accenture Leaders of Tomorrow Award aims to identify, foster and recognise leadership potential and innovative thinking amongst aspiring entrepreneurs in Ireland, with the aim of making Ireland’s Future > Present.
The Award is structured as a competition of three rounds where participants:
- Submit an idea or concept which will be developed through the competition into a viable business plan
- Explore the central topics of leadership, entrepreneurship and digital innovation
- Network with likeminded participants
- Identify and develop attributes in leadership, entrepreneurship and digital innovation through development days, which will include guest speakers and one-to-one mentoring
- Present their developed idea to a panel of Irish business leaders
- This competition is open to all third-level students across Ireland as well as those who have graduated in the last year.
- Applicants will retain all intellectual property rights to ideas submitted.
- Accenture want you to succeed and make Ireland’s future greater than the present.
- Entrants take part in a number of development days on the themes of leadership, digital innovation and entrepreneurship. Guest speakers and one-to-one mentoring will nurture your idea and skills.
- Finalists will have the opportunity to present their business plan to a panel of Irish business leaders.
The overall winners will receive a highly valuable space on NDRC LaunchPad accelerator programme. They’ll also have the option of a six month Accenture Internship following completion of LaunchPad.
You will have everything you need to become a Leader of Tomorrow.
2nd December 2015 – Applications Deadline
29th January 2015 – Applications are narrowed down to 12 finalists
10th February 2015 – Round 2 shortlist are invited to attend a meet & greet in Accenture offices
17th and 24th February 2015 – Development Days
2nd March 2015 – Final of Leaders of Tomorrow Award 2015
For More Information: