Deadline: 31 March 2016
The Asian Institute of Technology (AIT) is currently inviting applications from nationalities in the Asian region. AIT promotes technological change and sustainable development in the Asian-Pacific region through higher education, research and outreach.
The scholarships provide an opportunity for students of diverse background from all countries in Asia to study and do research work together in the truly international environmental at AIT, to build a goodfoundation for international understanding among people of Asia.
Two scholarships are:
- His Majesty the King’s Scholarships: Full Scholarship granted to qualified candidates with excellent undergraduate achievements from any Asian country to pursue a Master Degree any of the disciplines offered at School of Engineering and Technology (SET) and School of Management (SOM), AIT.
- Her Majesty the Queen’s Scholarships: A Full scholarship granted to qualified candidates with excellent undergraduate achievements from any Asian country to pursue a master’s degree in environmental-related field offered at the School of Environment, Resources and Development (SERD), AIT.
Benefits & Duration
Each scholarship award covers tuition fees, accommodation, and a bursary for living expenses in AIT’s residential campus, for entire period of 22- month master degree program.
Applicants must meet the following criteria:
- Thai national or other nationalities in the Asian region.
- Graduated in related fields from an accredited institution.
- Have a good education record in a 4-year undergraduate program wit cGPA above 3.5 or equivalent, and high proficiency in English (a TOEFL score of 550 or equivalent).
- Applicants can also take the AIT English Test administered by the AIT Language Center.
How to Apply
Applicants must fill the online nomination form available on the website and send it via email
For More Information: