Application Deadline: Deadline 5pm Friday 25 September 2015
The GSK IMPACT Awards recognise and reward small to medium sized charities that are doing excellent work to improve people’s health.
The GSK IMPACT Awards are an annual scheme, funded by GlaxoSmithKline as part of the company’s commitment to promote community health and well-being. The awards have been running since 1997, and are organised and managed in partnership with The King’s Fund, a leading independent health charity working to improve health and social care.
Applicants must be:
• A registered charity by the deadline for applications.
The organisation must also have existed for a minimum of three years by this date. We may ask for a copy of your constitution to confirm this.
• Located and registered in the UK.
• Targeting community health needs in the UK. Community can be defined as a geographical community or a community of interest.
• Able to point to a track record of achievement in community health issues.
• Small or medium sized organisations with total annual income between £25,000 and £2 million as shown in your most recent accounts (produced within ten months of your year end).
• Independently constituted from any national umbrella organisation.
* Organisations registered in the UK but working in both Northern Ireland and the Republic of Ireland can apply
- Up to ten winners will receive £30,000, with one overall winner receiving £40,000
- Up to ten runners-up will receive £3,000
- The awards are designed to recognise success and achievements for existing work so you don’t have to present a new project
- Each winning organisation is offered free leadership training and invited to take part in a programme of free development activities
- Free training and development valued at up to £6,000 for each organisation
As part of their prize the ten winning charities are given the opportunity to take part in a training and development programme and join our Network of GSK IMPACT Award winners.
- The intensive three-day programme focuses on developing leadership skills and gaining knowledge across a wide range of specialist areas, such as financial management and governance, evaluation, and using digital media.
For More Information: