Application Deadline: 1st June 2018
Over the last few years, Startup Mentoring by enpact has driven ambitious entrepreneurs to overcome obstacles, scale their business, connect internationally with partners and gain new insights to develop their strategy and strengthen their management skills.
As a Europe-based startup, you can choose between the “Startup Mentoring: West Africa + Europe” or “Startup Mentoring: East Africa + Europe” programmes.
You will be part of a 8-month mentoring journey along with 29 others highly-motivated and successful entrepreneurs: 10 from Europe in total and 20 from Africa.
- have a startup based in Europe
- are beyond concept validation and prototype phase in their market
- want to improve their business operations with insights and best practices from experts and international mentors and other fast-moving entrepreneurs
- wish to experience an outstanding and long lasting personal and entrepreneurial journey alongside engaging in the enpact community
- are committed to doing the entire mentoring programme.
- work on new and exciting challenges to overcome with team, funding, product development, positioning, pivoting or business development
- explore new markets or consolidate within the national market
- pitch to an extensive network of partners (corporates, investors, influencers, etc.)
- gain exposure via international and regional media outlets
- exchange stories about failures, lessons, tips and tricks with the enpact community.
Application process & 8-month programme
Phase 1: application + selection
Deadline: 1st of June 2018
Basic application to express interest and introduce your startup.
2. application shortlist
July (exact date tbc)
Selected entrepreneurs will be asked for more information about their business.
3. interview + selection
July (exact date tbc)
Short-listed startups will be interviewed for final selection. Selected entrepreneurs will be asked to attend an info session.
Phase 2: 8 months of intensive mentoring
One comprehensive briefing day concerning the programme and the camps.
2. camp in Berlin
An intense 5-day event with expert workshops, one-on-one mentor/fellow sessions, startup safaris and more.
3. mentors’ visit
Mentors will travel few days to meet the startups locally for intensive coaching sessions.
4. camp in Accra or Nairobi
Another 5-day camp with expert workshops, one-on-one mentor/fellow sessions and more.
5. monthly calls & local meet-ups
Fellows will connect monthly with their mentors and other enpact fellows from their home country.
Access to an international alumni network of more than 400 startups, mentors, experts and partners.
For More Information: