2030isnow summer photo competition 2017
Application Deadline: 31 August 2017 11:59 pm CET
- The Competition is open to individuals who are residents of the EU, at least eighteen (18) old and are owning a personal Instagram account. Trustees, Employees,interns, or partners of DG DEVCO, as well as the immediate family (spouse, parents, siblings, and children) and household members of those employees, are not eligible to enter.
- The participants are asked to provide a photo capturing their contribution to more sustainable lifestyles achieve Agenda 2030, as well as a description of their activity to achieve this.
- The participants have to tag DG DEVCO’s Instagram account (@europaid), three other accounts and use the hashtag #2030isnow. Photos which are not tagged and are not making use of the campaign hashtag will not be eligible.
- A preselection (30 best pictures) will be made by DG DEVCO on the basis of quality, creativity and engagement.
- The 10 best photos of the preselection will be chosen by a jury. There will be one (1) final winner and nine (9) winners of the second prize. The winner decision is final.
- The Organizer will award to the final winner one (1) grand prize consisting of a [Emicro eagle X3] electric scooter and nine (9) second prizes consisting of Lonely Planet Volunteer guides.
- The prizes will be shipped through a courier service to the address provided by the designated winner. The Organizer is not liable for any customs procedures or any other costs and expenses not listed above. The prize may not be transferred and must be accepted as awarded. The winner may not request cash or a substitute prize.
For More Information: