Submission Deadline: 5 p.m. Sept. 25, 2015
Are you 35 or younger and have a successful startup? Or do you know someone who does?
Entries are being accepted for The Republic and azcentral.com’s 2015 35 Entrepreneurs 35 and Younger competition.
The ninth annual competition lauds the innovation, hard work and success of today’s young entrepreneurs.
The criteria includes:
- The entrepreneur must be involved in running an Arizona-based business, have an equity stake in that business, and be working in Arizona now.
- An applicant must have been born on or after Nov. 1, 1979, to be eligible.
- Entries must be submitted by 5 p.m. Sept. 25, 2015.
- The application must be completed in full to be considered.
- Applications must be signed electronically by the entrepreneur.
For More Information: