Application Deadline: Tuesday August 4 2015,
- Capacity Building and Regional Networking of the Local Organizations in the Western Balkans and Moldova Vaqarr, Albania 19– 23 September 2015
East Project is a project lead by the National Youth Council of Switzerland, on a mandate of the Swiss Agency for Development and Cooperation. The East Project has been supporting youth organizations from the Western Balkans since 1991 and is currently focuses on the non-UE countries of the region, and Moldova. East Project facilitates the exchange between Swiss and Balkan youth by giving them the opportunity to develop common projects towards a better living-together.
PARTICIPATION IN THE MEETING
Participants must comply with the following criteria:
- Be nominated by a youth organization in Albania, Bosnia and Herzegovina, Kosovo, Macedonia, Moldova, Montenegro,Serbia or Switzerland
- Be aged between 18-30
- Be motivated by the topic of the event
- Be committed to take active part in the whole meeting
- Be able to communicate actively in English
Selection will be undertaken by the Swiss National Youth Council regarding the above-mentioned criteria. The geographic origin and the purpose of ensuring a broad scope of organizations will guide the choice of participants.
Number of participants: 24
N.B.: An organization can nominate maximum 2 people
The Swiss National Youth Council will fully reimburse the following costs:
- Travel costs of the participants to the meeting place (up to 190 euros–CHF 200.-)
- Accommodation (4 nights, single room) and meals
- Participants are expected to arrive on 19th September (morning) and leave on 23rd September (afternoon).
- If not possible, a 5th night (18th or 23rd) can be discussed on a case-by-case basis.
- Language of the meeting: English
- Shuttle buses will be arranged from Tirana to Vaqarr.
- More information will be shared with selected participants.
Partners on this project have no travel or liability insurance covering the guests or their possessions during travel to the meeting or at the venue.
- Application forms should reach us at email@example.com, with CC. to firstname.lastname@example.org, by Tuesday August 4 2015, 23:59