Application Deadline: 30 September 2015.
- February 2016 to November 2016,
- September 2016 to June 2017.
Academy Robert Bosch Fellowships are designed for potential leaders and practitioners from the six countries of the Eastern Partnership and Russia to spend nine months undertaking research at Chatham House in London.
The fellowships have three constituent elements. First, they offer the opportunity to work on a research project of the fellow’s own design, pertaining to any of the Eastern Partnership countries and/or Russia,
potentially leading to a peer-reviewed publication. Second, fellows contribute to wider work within Chatham House’s Russia and Eurasia Programme. Third, they will participate in the Academy’s leadership programme.
The fellowships are part of Chatham House’s Queen Elizabeth II Academy for Leadership in International Affairs, established in September 2013. It brings together emerging leaders from around the world to explore the toughest policy problems they, their region and the world are facing.
Who can apply?
- The fellowships are open to individuals who are citizens of Armenia,Azerbaijan, Belarus, Georgia, Moldova, Russia and Ukraine.
- Candidates should be at the early to middle stage of their career from any discipline including academia, the NGO sector, business, government or the media
- Chatham House will provide fellows with a monthly stipend in pounds sterling (GBP) to the value of approximately €3,000 over the nine- month duration of the fellowship.
For More Information: