Accenture Leaders of Tomorrow Award 2017 for Aspiring Antrepreneurs from across Europe,
Application Deadline: December 4 2016
The Accenture Leaders of Tomorrow Award aims to identify, foster and recognise leadership potential and innovative thinking amongst aspiring entrepreneurs from across Europe, with the aim of making Europe’s Future > Present.
Three Rounds of Competition
The Award competition takes place over three rounds. The aim of these rounds is to provide participants with the opportunity to develop their business idea in a number of ways.
Accenture are looking for people who can:
- Provide practical and commercially viable business solutions
- Demonstrate insight and clarity of thought
- Demonstrate leadership in thought and innovation
- Deliver practical real-world solutions
- Leverage digital technology to deliver high impact solutions
- The overall winner(s) will visit one of Accenture’s Global Innovation Centres as part of the Leadership and Innovation Tour prize. Previous winners have been to France, India and New York.
- Winners will secure a space on NDRC Launchpad programme, a three month accelerator programme for digital startup ventures. They will receive expert mentorship, weekly workshops and more to make their idea their future and become a Leader of Tomorrow.
- The option of a six month Accenture Internship following completion of NDRC Launchpad will be your safety net so that you can give it 100%.
For More Information: