Application Deadline- Sunday, September 9th 2018 at 11:59 pm local time
Starting in 2019, Acumen’s Fellows Program in Colombia will equip 20 extraordinary individuals per year with the knowledge, support system and practical wisdom to drive positive change in society. Over the course of a year, Fellows will remain in their jobs while taking part in five week-long seminars, where they will receive the tools, training and space to innovate new ideas, accelerate their impact, build a strong network of social leaders from across their region and around the world.
Acumen’s Fellows Program centers around five in-person seminars design to improve individuals’ capacity to innovate and drive change while remaining in their full-time jobs. They provide the space and security for Fellows to practice self-reflection, broaden their perspectives and identify areas for personal development. The unique virtual content enables Fellows to connect with peers and continue developing the skills to make lasting social impact between seminars.
Acumen’s Fellows are individuals who dare to do what’s right, not what’s easy, to create positive change in their region. Fellows can come from diverse cultural, geographic and socioeconomic backgrounds and work in any sector, and they must be committed to ending poverty in their community through their work. They are individuals who are making a long-term play at system-level impact and are seeking the leadership skills and moral imagination to make it happen.
The Fellows we seek are:
- Social entrepreneurs, social intrapreneurs, and organizational builders.
- Social entrepreneurs: Have have launched or lead their own social change initiatives.
- Social intrapreneurs: Are running a social change initiative within an existing organization.
- Organizational builders: Are an integral part of building a social change organization, but do not play a founding role.
- Individuals who have a demonstrated history of impact, commitment and concrete connection to the region.
- Leaders with strong personal integrity, unrelenting perseverance and moral imagination.
- Committed individuals ready to undergo an intensive year-long personal transformation and leadership journey followed by an induction into the larger Fellows Community.
- Individuals of all ages and education levels who are able to participate in a program conducted in English.
For More Information: