Submission Deadline: September 30th 2015
Climate change affects each and every one of us, but in different ways. Asian Development Bank need to make our voices heard before the UNFCCC’s 30 November – 11 December meeting in Paris, France where governments will agree on a new global climate pact.
- A photo best answering “How is the changing climate affecting you?”
- ADB is looking for thoughtful pictures from your everyday life here in Asia.
- Submit as many as you would like from your phone, camera, or other device.
- Photos must be new photos, taken by you, and not published in a formal way before.
- No entries using advertising, inappropriate images, or that violate any laws are allowed.
- Add a caption, in English, of no more than 100 words to explain the meaning behind the photo.
- ADB will disqualify any photos it deems inappropriate.
WHO CAN PARTICIPATE?
- Open to people of all ages and from all locations.
- Only non-professional photographers can compete.
- ADB personnel and their direct family members are not eligible to compete.
WHEN DOES IT START?
- Submit your photo/s any time between 0001 Manila time on 13 August 2015 and midnight Manila time on 30 September, 2015.
- ADB will announce winners on 14 October, 2015.
JUDGING AND PRIZES
Entries will be judged by ADB media, multimedia, and climate change experts and decisions cannot be appealed. The following prizes will be sent to the winners:
- First prize: iPhone6 (with 16 GB) or cash equivalent
- Second and Third prize: iPadmini (with 16 GB) or cash equivalent
- Three special prizes for those pictures with most Facebook likes. $100 each cash
For More Information: