Adobe India – Women in Technology Scholarship 2016 for Outstanding Female Student in Technology.
Application Deadline: September 30th 2016
At Adobe, we’re focused on creating engaging digital experiences to better serve consumers, digital marketers, creative professionals, developers and enterprises. We bring together the smartest, most driven individuas and give them the freedom to nurture their intellectual curiosity. We provide them with the necessary resources and support to shape their ideas into tangible results. We also believe that creating the best products requires bringing together a diverse group of people with different perspectives.
Adobe are now accepting applications for its inaugural Women in Technology Scholarship in India. This scholarship recognises outstanding female students in the technology field.
This scholarship will cover:
- An internship at Adobe for 2017. Provide Adobe collaboration and mentoring for BTP.
- The remainder of the winner’s B. Tech tuition fee: 1 or 2 years.
- Travel to Grace Hopper Conference and participate.
- If any paper (Based on Internship/BTP collaboration) gets accepted in a conference (approved by Adobe), travel to that conference for one author.
- An Adobe India wide program will be arranged for felicitation of these Scholarship winners.
In order to be eligible for the 2017 Women-in-Technology Scholarship, India, applicants must meet all of the following criteria:
- Be a female student currently enrolled at a university for the 2016-2017 academic year
- Intend to be enrolled as a full-time student at a university for the 2017-2018 academic year
How to Apply?
Email your application by, 30th September 2016 to email@example.com
Applications must include:
- SoPA Resume
- Academic transcripts from your current and/or past institution
- One Reference from a Professor (will request letters from your references via email)
Announcement of the Scholarship: 30th October, 2016
For More Information: