Application Deadline: 13th October 2017
Through the Adobe India Women in Technology Scholarship, Adobe are striving towards creating gender equality in the science and engineering domain by encouraging women to excel in computing and technology and become future leaders and role models in the field.
To be eligible for the 2018 Adobe India Women in Technology Scholarship, applicants must meet the following criteria:
· Be an Indian female citizen student currently enrolled at an Indian university for the 2017-2018 academic year.
· Intend to be enrolled as a full-time student at a university for the 2018-2019 academic year either in B. Tech or Dual Degree B. Tech/M. Tech
THE SCHOLARSHIP WILL COVER:
- Internship at Adobe India in 2018*.
- Collaboration and mentoring for Bachelors of Technology Project (BTP).
- Tuition fees for the remainder of the award recipient’s B. Tech/ Dual Degree (B.Tech, M. Tech) university education: 1 or 2 years.
- Travel to Grace Hopper Conference India, including participation fees.
- Travel to conference for one author if any paper gets accepted at a conference based on Adobe internship/BTP collaboration. Pre-approval by Adobe required.
- An Adobe India-wide program will be arranged for felicitation of these Scholarship winners.
HOW TO APPLY?
Send your applications to https://goo.gl/forms/EOuvPgXsHibmUSWu2
No emailed applications will be accepted.
Applications must include:
· Statement of Purpose (SoP)
· Academic transcripts from your current and/or past institution · One reference from a Professor (reference letter should be sent by Professor to firstname.lastname@example.org, clearly mentioning the Student’s name in the Subject line of the Email)
For More Information: