American Bankers Association Internship Program 2018
The American Bankers Association is the banking industry’s champion. Joining ABA makes you part of a team that:
• Has Extraordinary People – ABA experts are the “go to” sources for bankers, policy makers and the media for credible information and insights for the banking industry.
• Has Unmatched Scope and Scale – ABA’s unparalleled information and services keep members current, knowledgeable and prepared.
• Is Impact-Driven – ABA has a proven record of bringing about positive change for our members and the industry. We take action and achieve results.
An internship opportunity is available with our international banking group, Bankers’ Association for Finance and Trade, to assist with managing marketing and membership engagement activities.
• Research, qualify, and develop prospect targets for potential member banks and relevant FinTech companies
• Enhance tools to track and increase membership engagement
• Utilize membership data to assist the development of targeted marketing campaigns
• Develop collateral to educate prospective and new members on the benefits of membership and readily available tools
• Update membership data records to facilitate more accurate reporting and analysis.
• Other duties as assigned.
June 2018 – August 2018
Pay rate is $20.00/hour
Full-time; 37.5 hours per week
*All applicants must be available to interview on January 11, 2018*
*Applications Due by November 17th, 2017*
Requirements Required Skills:
• Ability to follow prescribed processes with excellent attention to detail
• Strong verbal and written communication skills
• Excellent organizational skills
• Ability to work collaboratively in a fast-paced team environment
• Junior/senior standing or Graduate student with a degree focus in International Business or related field.
• Minimum 3.0 GPA
For More Information: