Apple Entrepreneur Camp for organizations founded and led by Women
Application Deadline- Ongoing
Apple believes apps for everyone should be made by everyone.
Research shows that women face unique challenges in technology, especially when starting and leading companies. That’s why we created Apple Entrepreneur Camp, for organizations founded and led by women. The goal is to help these entrepreneurs as they create the next generation of cutting-edge apps and to form a global network that encourages the pipeline and longevity of women in technology.
During a two-week technology lab, you’ll receive one-on-one code-level guidance on your app from Apple experts and engineers, as well as mentorship, inspiration, and insights from top Apple leaders. Up to three members of your company may attend, but at least one must be a woman developer, and one must be the woman founder, co-founder, or CEO. The third member of your team may be any gender. After the lab concludes, you’ll get ongoing support and become part of a growing community of other exceptional alumni who can help you build your business
Apple Entrepreneur Camp consists of an immersive technology lab, as well as mentorship, education, and support. Selected organizations receive:
- One-on-one code-level guidance from Apple engineers at a two-week technology lab in Cupertino, California.
- Ongoing support from an Apple Developer representative for at least one year.
- One year of membership in the Apple Developer Program.
- Up to two tickets to WWDC for the woman* founder, co-founder, or CEO and woman developer.
- Access to the Apple Entrepreneur Camp alumni network, a world-class group of inspiring and ambitious senior women leaders.
To be eligible to apply for Apple Entrepreneur Camp:
- Your organization must have:
- A woman founder, co-founder, or CEO;
- A woman developer proficient in Swift or Objective-C; and
- A developed app or functional build created for any platform that you can demo live.
- You must be 18 years of age or older and proficient in English.
- The woman founder, co-founder, or CEO, the woman developer, and another employee (if applicable) must be 18 years of age or older, proficient in English, and able to attend together for the entire two-week lab.
- Attendees must be able to bring their own laptop to work on their code in the lab.
The application consists of four parts, which include uploads and prompts for written responses.
Organization details. Tell us about your organization and provide contact information for up to three employees who would attend if your organization is selected.
Your app. Provide details about your app and development team. You may include a download or demo link, as well as up to three screenshots or wireframes that best illustrate the user experience.
The future. Describe what you plan to gain from participating in Apple Entrepreneur Camp, as well as your plans for the future.
Additional information. Select the dates for which you’d like to apply and provide any additional comments. You may also apply for travel and lodging assistance, if needed.
Your application will be kept on file for one year.
Applications will be reviewed based on:
- Content of written responses to the questions in the application form;
- Commitment to development for Apple platforms using the latest Apple technologies; and
- Whether the app is unique or innovative.
- One Year of Free Membership Membership in the Apple Developer Program which allows you to submit your apps to the App Store and includes access to beta software, advanced app capabilities, extensive beta testing tools, and app analytics. It also includes the opportunity to get code-level support from Apple engineers during the membership year.
- Exceptional Community- You’ll have a network of world-class senior leaders and advocates you can ask for help in building your business and personal network.
- Ongoing Support- You’ll establish an ongoing relationship with an Apple Developer representative who is an expert in your field and will guide you through app development, as well as act as a connection to Apple support for at least one year after your time at the lab.
- Tickets to the Next WWDC- The woman founder, co-founder, or CEO and woman developer will receive tickets to the Apple Worldwide Developers Conference (WWDC) directly following lab attendance to stay connected with peers, meet other women in technology, and attend a special Apple Entrepreneur Camp alumni event at the conference.
For More Information: