Application Deadline: January 11 2015
Applications are now being accepted for the Summer 2015 White House Internship Program.
The President of USA, the first lady and the staff offer White House Internship Program. It is a Public Service Leadership Program for you young United States Citizens to Intern at the White House. Applicant must be currently enrolled in an undergraduate or graduate program at a college, community college, or university (two-to-four year institution). Internships will be available to gain valuable professional experience and build leadership skills. Internships provide valuable professional experience and build leadership skills.
Am I eligible to apply for a White House Internship?
Applicants must be U.S. citizens, 18 years of age on or before the first day of the internship, and meet at least one of the following criteria:
- Currently enrolled in an undergraduate or graduate degree program at a college, community college, or university (two-to-four year institution)
- Graduated from an undergraduate or graduate degree program at a college, community college, or university (two-to-four year institution) no more than two years before the first day of the internship
- A veteran of the United States Armed Forces who possesses a high school diploma or its equivalent and has served on active duty, for any length of time, in the two years preceding the first day of the internship
Am I available for the White House Internship Program?
All White House Interns are expected to intern full-time for the entire term of the program.
Do I have all my application materials?
A completed packet includes:
- Two Essays: Each answer should be between 300-500 words in length
- Current Resume: Your resume should not exceed one page
- Two Letters of Recommendation
How do I submit my application correctly?
- All application materials must be submitted online.
- All application materials, including recommendations, must be submitted on or before the application deadline.
For More Information: