Application Deadline: December 31st 2014
Are you making an open data based app? Apps for Europe runs an annual competition to find the best new apps across Europe that we can help scale into viable businesses.
- Who can enter? Anyone that uses some form of open data in their application or service!
- How do I enter? You can enter your application online or you can connect to your local Business Lounge.
- Timeframe of the competition? The first competition will run from September 2014 until the end of the year. Winners are invited to FutureEverything in 2015.
- Are there any criteria I have to meet? Yes, only a few. You can find out more here.
- Orientated towards creating viable businesses and services
- Showing the world the potential of open data
What can I win?
- Free travel, accommodation, and a ticket to the International Business Lounge @FutureEverything (26/27 Feb. 2015).
- Networking opportunities with the most interesting startups using open data in Europe.
- The opportunity to pitch your app to an international audience of investors, government agencies, companies and individuals.
- A prize of 5.000 Euro and an invitation to Brussels to pitch for network partners and European Commission representatives.
- Join the online competition and win 1 of the 13 exclusive spots at the International Business Lounge at FutureEverything in Manchester in 2015.
- If you win your local Business Lounge you are automatically invited. You will receive a ticket to Future Everything as well as travel and accommodation for one person.
- There you will get the chance to exhibit your app to the entire Future Everything audience throughout the day, along with the other winning innovative apps from all over Europe.
But that’s not all! You also get the opportunity to pitch your app to an international audience of investors, government agencies, companies and individuals keen to share their skills, experience, resources and money to help scale your app into a successful international business.
For More Information: