Application Deadline- 21 June 2018 (10.00 pm).
The ASEAN Scholarships for Cambodia is tenable for 4 years leading to the award of the Singapore-Cambridge General Certificate of Education Advanced Level (GCE A-Level) (or equivalent) certificate.
The Scholarship is for studies in selected Singapore schools from Secondary 3 to Pre-University 2 and is renewed annually, subject to the satisfactory performance of the scholar.
You are welcome to apply for the Scholarship if you wish to enter Singapore schools at the Secondary 3 level in 2019.
If you meet the following criteria, you are invited to apply for the scholarship:
- Nationals of Cambodia
- Born between 2002 to 2004
- Completed at least Grade 10 of Senior High School / Upper Secondary
- Studied English as a subject in Grade 10
- Have done consistently well in their school examinations
- Proficient in English and a good record of participation in co-curricular activities
You will be notified at least 1 week in advance if you are shortlisted for the selection test / interview. We regret that only short-listed candidates will be notified.
VENUE OF TEST AND INTERVIEW
- Phnom Penh.
- Annual allowance with hostel accommodation
- Settling-in allowance
- Return economy class air passage
- Coverage of school fees
- Coverage of GCE O-Level and A-Level examination fees (once only, if applicable)
- Subsidised medical benefits and accident insurance cover
Please submit your application online via the online application system. If you encounter difficulties during the application process, you may refer to the Frequently Asked Questions or contact our customer service centre at +65 6872 2220.
Applicants are strongly encouraged to apply online. However, if you do not have internet access, you may obtain the hardcopy form from Cambodia Ministry of Education, Youth and Sport.
- Cambodia Ministry of Education Youth and Sport
#80, Norodom Boulevard, Phnom Penh
Alternatively, you may also print out a copy of the application form.
For More Information: