Application Deadline: midnight GMT on Sunday September 2nd.
The ChangemakerXchange is a co-creation of Ashoka, the world’s first and largest social entrepreneurship
network, and the Robert Bosch Stiftung, one of Europe’s biggest foundations.
The summit will take place from Tuesday October 2nd late morning until Friday October 5th early afternoon 2018 and participants must be able to attend all days.
Applicants for ChangemakerXchange:
- Must be aged between 18 and 35.
- Should lead, co-lead, have founded or co-founded their own social venture which is up and running and addresses a relevant social problem. We are unable to accept applicants with an idea only or who are volunteering for an organisation.
- Must have a good level of English that enables them to understand, present, and collaborate throughout the summit.
- Should have the skills and know-how to be part of a special community of collaborative young social entrepreneurs and be willing to play an active role within this community.
- Must come from Israel. All religions and sectors are welcome.
We will only accept 16 entrepreneurs. The format is an un-conference. No powerpoints, no speakers. The first day is dedicated to getting to know the entrepreneurs and the ventures. The second day will reveal the talents and the knowledge in the group. The third day is dedicated to collaboration. We will have 4 facilitators to hold the space and the summit will be based mostly on the collective wisdom of the people who attend. This way we learn the most, and the most relevant content.
LOGISTICS AND COSTS
ChangemakerXchange covers all of the conference costs for all three nights and four days (including hotel accommodation, food, entrance fees, etc.). You will be responsible for your travel costs to and from Akko.
Top tip: Please draft your application in a Word document before filling out the following form, as it does not allow you to save your progress.
For More Information: