Application Deadline: 30th May 2019
AYC is a carefully selected network of young people who have found their power to create change for the good of all and are ready to take on their role as youth influencers, peer allies and co-leaders of the global Everyone a Changemaker movement.
– Under 20 years of age (born in 1999 or later)
– Founder/Co-founder of an initiative that has achieved positive impact in the community
– Interested in taking on a new role as role-model and youth influencer
– Stage 1: Online nomination form and screening
– Stage 2: Interviews with social entrepreneurs and young people from Ashoka’s network
– Stage 3: Selection Panel and in-person pitch to jury
Perks & Responsibilities:
– An international recognition of your ability to create positive change
– Become an integral part of a global community of like-minded teenage social innovators
– Attend Induction and Bootcamps with leading entrepreneurs – social and business
– Create personalised learning goals to grow as a leader and access Ashoka’s knowledge resources, mentors and events to achieve them
– Become a Peer ally, influence institutions, and build partnerships to create a culture of changemaking and problem-solving among the youth in the city/community/country.
For More Information: