Application Deadline: October 31st 2015
Ashoka and The Schneider Electric Foundation, under the aegis of the Fondation de France have created in 2015 the “Social innovation to tackle fuel poverty” program which aims at improving the life conditions of millions of persons, thanks to shared expertise, strengths and networks, regarding the subject of energy poverty
Together, the Schneider Electric Foundation and Ashoka will focus their efforts to identify and support social innovations in order to fight against energy poverty in 6 European countries (Belgium, Czech Republic, France, Great-Britain, Italy and Poland), selected because of the initiatives maturity and the impact of the phenomenon.
The main objective is to develop the local and European ecosystem to contribute to the fight against fuel poverty through three key steps:
- Identify the problematic needs that are not taking care of and establish the situation for innovation, trends and disruptive behaviors that could be set in place (summer 2015)
- Launch a call for project and select the most innovative solutions with the higher potential for growth (September-December 2015)
- Accompany and support these innovative initiatives in their scaling up to increase their impact (January-June 2016)
HOW TO PARTICIPATE?
You are managing or you have founded a structure with an ambitious and innovative societal goal? You work in the energy precariousness field? You accompany persons that face fuel poverty?
Create your candidate space and fill the online registration form before the 31/10/2015!
- Call for project: September 1, to October 31, 2015, 12am
- National and European selection: November 2015
- Announcement for selected application: December 4, 2015 during the COP 21 in Paris
- Mentoring sessions: January-March 2016 (program to be defined with each of the selected applicants)
- Final European Event: June 2016
For More Information: