The Asia-Europe Foundation (ASEF) invites photographers to participate in On the Go, a photo competition celebrating the 20th Anniversary of the Asia-Europe Meeting (ASEM). On the Go’s theme is the motion and the pace of life in Asia and Europe, illustrating the moments where we are different — and yet, so alike.
- Only online entries will be eligible.
- Submit a photo in digital format which meets the criteria set out in the Submission Guidelines below. No print or video submissions will be accepted
- Entry is limited to original works that have not formerly been published and to which the participant holds all applicable rights.
- Works that have won prizes in other contests or that have been submitted to other contests currently underway are not eligible. Works that are entered in other competitions after submitting to this contest will not be eligible.
- A maximum of 3 photos are allowed per participant.
- No participant may win more than one prize.
- The first 2 winning entries will be selected by a distinguished international jury and 1 additional photograph will be chosen by the public through online voting.
- Prizes will be awarded to all 3 finalists. Winning entries and a further selection of photos will be showcased in various international exhibitions and published in a photo book.