Application Deadline: May 31st, 2017.
Asia is by far the most populous continent in the world. Its economic, political and cultural importance is growing rapidly and the influence of Asia is only going to increase in the future. Studying abroad in Asia will provide you with more chances for success both at present and in the future.
Asia Exchange wishes to encourage students to study abroad in Asia. Asia Exchange award scholarships twice a year in value of up to 500 EUR for students from our target countries.
The target countries at the moment are
- European countries
- USA, Canada and Mexico
The student applying for the scholarship needs to be currently enrolled in an institution of higher education. The scholarship can be granted for one semester abroad.
The scholarship is to be used for studying abroad via Asia Exchange at one of the partner universities.
- Bali, Indonesia: Udayana University
- Bali, Indonesia, Warmadewa University
- Lombok, Indonesia: Mataram University
- Bangkok, Thailand: Rangsit University
- Bangkok, Thailand: Kasetsart University
- Bangkok, Thailand: Siam University
- Phuket, Thailand: Prince of Songkla University
- Guangzhou, China: Guangzhou University
- Shanghai, China: Shanghai University
- Seoul, South Korea: Hankuk University of Foreign Studies
- Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia: Universiti Putra Malaysia
- Osaka, Japan: Otemon Gakuin University
A one page Statement of Purpose in English and a Transcript of Records in English are required as attachments to the application.
In your Statement of Purpose please answer the following questions:
- Why would it be academically beneficial for you to go on exchange in Asia?
- How could you encourage other students to study abroad in Asia in the future?
Application is now open and will close on May 31st, 2017. Students who are awarded the scholarship will be informed of the decision two weeks after the application deadline.
For More Information: