Application Deadline: January 29th, 2016.
The flagship Leadership Program of the Aspen Institute Romania for the last 9 years, the Young Leaders Program, has reached its 10th edition. The 2016 Young Leaders Program will bring increased regional participation and create additional diversity and relevance for a growing Network of Aspen Fellows already covering 14 countries.
The Young Leaders Program gathers each year 20 high profile regional young leaders with a clear two-fold goal: to promote and advance progressive leadership within society; and to develop the regional network of Aspen Fellows, based on shared values and common interests. This Program is designed for people who have the potential, interest and determination to exercise leadership to the highest standards of civic and corporate responsibility and according to the ethical values on which Aspen is based.
For this reason we offer a program which challenges people to think about the fundamental concepts on which our society is founded. It also makes participants reflect to the challenges and conflicts that leaders must face in deciding polices and strategies for their organizations and their communities in today’s world.
- The Program addresses people between the ages of 25 and 35 having achieved significant professional positions and accomplished results within their area of activity. Candidates should have demonstrated leadership potential, a record of initiative and entrepreneurship and a proven civic interest.
- Eligible Countries: Albania, Armenia, Azerbaijan, Bosnia and Herzegovina, Belarus, Bulgaria, Croatia, Georgia, Hungary, Kosovo, Macedonia, Republic of Moldova, Montenegro, Romania, Serbia, Turkey and Ukraine.
- The program consists of four modules taking place in Romania. Participants are required to have a high level of English fluency, as it is the working language of the program; the Institute will offer accepted candidates a scholarship covering accommodation, meals, moderation and reading materials related costs, leaving participants to only cover their transportation expenses.
- Nominations can be made by submitting the following documentation in English: the Nomination Form, a Letter of Recommendation and the candidate’s CV together with a Letter of Motivation.
- The documents are to be sent to Ms. Catalina Rata, Leadership Programs Officer, at firstname.lastname@example.org, in PDF format, by January 29th, 2016.
- Interviews will take place February 29 – March 6 in Bucharest. If you have any questions, feel free to contact us.
For More Information: