Application Deadline: February 20th 2017
Azerbaijan Islamic Solidarity Games Operations Committee (AISGOC) announces Internship Program. The main goal of the Internship Program is to provide conditions in which ones with required language knowledge could gain experience while working in National Olympic Committee and in
Protocol sphere during Baku 2017 Islamic Solidarity Games. Entrance requirements for this Program are following:
• Excellent knowledge of one of the listed languages: English, French, Persian, Arab, Urdu, Pashto, Kurdish, Indonesian, Bengali, Uzbek, Malay, Kazakh, Turkmen, Albanian, Tajik and Portuguese;
• Have a genuine friendly attitude, patience and an ability to communicate;
• Be able to work in international environment;
• Be able to work through heavy work schedules;
• Be able to work in a team.
• Communicating with the members of National Olympic Committees/Protocol Members;
• Meeting National Olympic Committees/Protocol delegations;
• Providing Interpreting and Translating services to members of National Olympic Committees/Protocol Members;
• Answering questions and solving arising problems;
• Establishing working relationship with other departments.
Working time: 10-22 May, 2017
This is Unpaid Internship Program.
At the end of Internship Program interns will be awarded with certificates and recommendation letters.
Everyone willing to participate in this program should sent his/her CV and Electronic Copy of both sides of an ID Card to our e-mail: internshipbaku2017.com. Please note that the subject of yours email should be “Baku 2017 Internship Program”.
For More Information: