Application Deadline: January 27, 2017
Bank of America is looking for the next generation of community leaders. If you are a junior or senior in high school and are working to make a difference in your school or community, we want to support you.
As a Student Leader, you will participate in an eight-week paid internship at a local nonprofit organization where you will learn first-hand about the needs of your community and the critical role nonprofits play. In addition, you will learn valuable civic, social and business leadership skills. Each Student Leader will attend the Student Leaders Summit held in Washington, D.C. where you will learn how government, business and the nonprofit sector work together to address critical community needs.
To become a Student Leader, you must:
- Currently be a junior or senior in high school
- Be able to participate in an 8-week paid internship at a local nonprofit organization and work 35 hours a week
- Be legally authorized to work in the US without sponsorship through the end of September 2017
- Be able to participate in a week-long Student Leders Summit in Washington, DC (July 9 – July 14, 2017) (All expenses paid. This week will be part of your 8-week experience.)
- Be a student in good standing at your school
- Obtain a letter of recommendation from a teacher, guidance counselor, or school administrator.
Bank of America Student Leaders Summit 2017
In addition to paid summer internships, Student Leaders will participate in the 2017 Student Leaders Summit in Washington D.C. from July 9th-14th. This year’s summit will focus on building a more inclusive society and pathways to leadership. Check out the stories and videos below to see how young leaders learn about how government, the private and public sectors intersect to address community issues while they connect with peers, and find additional inspiration to strengthen their communities.
For More Information: