Application Deadline: July 8th of 2016 (18pm UTC +1).
In the context of the annual summit of the Blue Economy Business & Science Forum, the European Commission (DG MARE) is organising an awards ceremony accompanying the Forum to showcase excellent practices from industry in the blue economy field.
The Forum will bring together around 200 stakeholders to exchange knowledge and experience, discuss opportunities and barriers for innovation in the blue economy. But the Forum is meant also to celebrate scientific and industrial achievements connected with the sea. For this reason, the European Commission is pleased to organise this awards ceremony and to champion the best achievements of the year in the blue economy.
- The winner of the Blue Economy Business Award 2016 will be selected by an independent jury.
- Furthermore, the jury will have the possibility to select among the applicants the “Woman of the Year in the Blue Economy” and the “Rising Blue Star of the Year (up to 35 years old)”.
- A total of 3 winners may be selected and awarded.
- Applications must be submitted only through the following link https://ec.europa.eu/eusurvey/runner/BlueEconomyBusinessAwards
- The application has to be completed in English. Applications can be submitted from 13th May 2016 and no later than July 8th of 2016 (18pm UTC +1).
For More Information: