Application Deadline: January 04, 2016
The BMW Foundation Responsible Leaders Awards recognize those Responsible Leaders who develop and operate exemplary initiatives for the common good in their professional or private lives. The awards are given in recognition of this personal commitment and the positive social impact of the initiative.
The BMW Foundation will provide long-term assistance to these initiatives and organize support through its Responsible Leaders Network and partners.
- Prize money of up to 30,000 Euro. The Jury will decide on how to divide the total amount amongst the winners.
- Tailored support to the initiative depending on the specific needs of the project, e.g. Impact Sessions during the World Responsible Leaders Forum 2016 in Munich.
- Longer-term involvement of the BMW Foundation and its network in order to help scale the impact of the initiative.
- All finalists will be able to attend a workshop in which we will discuss how the BMW Foundation and its Responsible Leaders Network could offer support, including the preparation of a Thematic or Impact Session for the upcoming World Responsible Leaders Forum in May 2016.
- Applicant is a member of the BMW Foundation Responsible Leaders Network and plays a role in the initiative.
- The initiative has been operating for a minimum of 2 years.
- It excels in the use of innovative methods.
- It creates significant social, environmental or political impact.
- It aims to scale its impact nationally and/or internationally.
- It has a long-term vision.
- It can demonstrate a plan for financial sustainability in the mid to long-term.
- It can profit from – and is open to make good use of – the non-financial resources of the BMW Foundation and its network.
- Applications can be submitted until January 4, 2016.
- The Jury will hold its meeting on March 2, 2016 in Berlin.
- The ceremony will take place during our 5th World Responsible Leaders Forum on May 20, 2016 in Munich.
For More Information: