Application Deadline: Friday 25 January 2019
Running for nearly a decade, Connections through Culture is a long-term programme to develop exciting cultural collaborations between artists and arts organisations, supporting long-lasting relationships between China and the UK.
The programme offers support, information, advice, networking opportunities and development grants to artists and arts organisations in China and the UK.
China and the UK both have a rich cultural heritage. Artists and arts organisations in both countries can benefit from the inspiration gained from exchanging ideas and sharing their cultural history.
Although the grants are available to all UK artists, Connections through Culture receives additional specific support from the Scottish government for projects with a Scottish connection.
What does Connections through Cultures offer?
- A limited number of small grants to enable artists or members of arts organisations to visit their counterparts in China or the UK for up to ten days, to develop projects, exchange skills or see others’ work. Grants are offered four times each year.
- Research and Publications
The programme will coordinate a series of freely available arts guides and specific sector briefs in China. These guides will be freely available from 2016.
- Training and Capacity Building
A programme of training and capacity programmes developed and delivered through sector partnerships. This programme varies from year to year, based on the sectoral need.
- Study Tours and Networking Events
The programme coordinates regular visits and meetings in both countries, bringing together groups of practitioners and policy makers to discuss topics of common interest, share knowledge and experience, and identify potential partners.
This programme varies from year to year, based on the sectoral need.
For more information, please contact: email@example.com
|Round 29 (Visits from January to March 2019)– Applications open: Monday 1 October 2018
– Application deadline: Friday 26 October 2018
– Results out: Monday 26 November 2018
|Round 30 (Visits from April to June 2019) – Applications open: Monday 31 December 2018
– Application deadline: Friday 25 January 2019
– Results out: Monday 4 March 2019
For More Information:
Visit the Official Webpage of the